A ‘single central record’ with details of all employees.
- Records of any racist incidents.
- Records of any bullying and harassment incidents.
- Record of any welfare concerns.
- Risk assessments.
With regard to the appointment of staff, the recruitment panel includes at least two members who has been trained in safe recruitment practices and gained the necessary qualification.
We provide a secure site for our children and adults are asked to adhere to our rules. Visitors may enter only through the main entrance after signing in at the office.
Related documentation that support our safeguarding practice include our:
- Health and Safety policy
- Behaviour, and Anti-bullying policy
- Child protection policy
- Attendance policy
- First Aid policy
- Confidential Reporting policy.