Being Chair of the Friends of Bolney CEPS is an exciting, diverse and rewarding opportunity to meet new people and contribute to the lives of the children at the school.
How can I get involved?
- Spending a few hours helping at a fundraising event
- Attending meetings to share your views as a parent
- Participating as an Officer – Chair, Treasurer or Secretary
- Joining one of the sub-committees for a specific event or activity
- Attending fundraising events and donating to appeals.
When do we meet?
If you would like to donate to the Friends of Bolney, please contact our Treasurer, via the school office firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a registered UK charity (charity number 1120446) and are registered with HMRC to claim gift aid.
FOB - how you can help.pdf
Friends of Bolney Chair report 2022.docx
Treasurer Report Nov 7th 2022.xlsx
Friends of Bolney Committee Meeting Minutes 270922 (1) 1.docx
Mrs Danielle Elphick
Mrs Lacey Fox
Mrs Clare Pope